Exchange and return conditions
You can return or exchange any item purchased in the online store marinavovk.com.ua within 14 days, excluding the day of purchase.
Exchange and return of goods of good quality is possible only if you have kept the receipt, the item has a presentation, all accompanying tags and was not used.
You must have a passport with you.
To register a return, you need:
Fill out an application for a return (sent upon request by the manager of the online store) and check the package contents.
Possible ways to send a return
Important: all costs associated with the return / exchange of good quality goods purchased in the online store are borne by the buyer.
Return with TC “Nova Poshta”
- Departure is carried out at the tariffs of TC “Nova Post”.
- The coordinates for sending the parcel are provided by the manager marinavovk.com.ua.
Attention: if the data of the recipient is indicated incorrectly, we cannot guarantee the delivery of the parcel to our warehouse.
When returning the item, you must attach a check and a completed application (sent on request by the manager of the online store).
- It is possible to return a thing of proper quality only if its consumer properties and presentation are preserved (no traces of wear, the presence of original labels);
- To consider an application for a return, you need to send us the goods and a completed return application (attached to each order);
- The term for refunding the purchased goods is up to 10 banking days (calculated from the date of receipt of the returned goods at the warehouse together with a completed return application) to a bank card;
- Defective / incorrect items (goods that you did not order, or the size does not correspond to the ordered ones) must be returned to us with original labels and in the original packaging;
- We undertake the costs of shipping goods of inadequate quality. To do this, you must provide a receipt for the shipment attached to the completed return application;
- Some categories of goods, such as bodysuits, are not subject to return and exchange in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 19, 1994 No. 172. More details here